9 May 2023

Raja Harihar's "Vijayanagara Empire"

 Raja Harihar's Vijayanagara Empire"





Raja Hari har first Vijay nagar samrajya



Raja Harihar I was not the founder of the Vijayanagara Empire, but he was one of its most important rulers. The Vijayanagara Empire was founded by two brothers, Harihara I and Bukka I, in 1336 AD. The empire was established in the Deccan Plateau region of South India, and it lasted for more than three centuries, until it was defeated by the Deccan sultanates in 1565 AD.


Raja Harihar I ruled the Vijayanagara Empire from 1336 AD to 1356 AD, and he was succeeded by his brother, Bukka I. During his reign, Raja Harihar I consolidated the empire's power and expanded its territory. He also established a strong military and a well-organized administrative system.


One of Raja Harihar I's most important achievements was the construction of the famous Vitthala Temple in Hampi, which is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The temple is known for its elaborate carvings, intricate architecture, and musical pillars.


Overall, Raja Harihar I played an important role in the early development of the Vijayanagara Empire, and his legacy can still be seen in the many temples and other architectural wonders that he helped to build

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want any more details about history of any king, then please do let us know.

अमोघवर्ष प्रथम - विद्वान-शासक

 अमोघवर्ष प्रथम - विद्वान-शासक अमोघवर्ष प्रथम जीवनी अमोघवर्ष I, जिसे अमोघवर्ष नृपतुंगा I के नाम से भी जाना जाता है, एक प्रमुख शासक और विद्वा...